£2,100.00 (Inc. VAT) | £1,750.00 (Ex. VAT)Information Request
Playground Group Swing
The wooden group swing is designed to allow several children to play together, including those with special needs. The swing is made from heavy duty oak beams or 200 mm diameter robinia poles, stainless steel swing fixings and can be supplied with a variety of cradles depending on your needs. We supply super durable chain cradles, steel core rope cradles and soft rope cradles in a choice of colours. A great piece of wooden playground equipment for a natural playground.
Group Swing Features
- 150 mm chemical free solid oak beams (FSC), or 200mm robinia poles
- Stainless steel fixings
- Premium finish
- Robust commercial swing fixings with fail safe chains
- Smooth timers with chamfered edges
- A choice of cradle swing colours
- 1.2m diameter soft cradle with steel core ropes
- Made in the UK
- Timber – 15 years
- Fixings – 15 years
- Swing Fixings – 2 years
Download Your Files
*We recommend that playground equipment installed on rubberised safety surface, or loose fill bark that requires steel shoe footings. These can be fitted for a small extra cost.
Group swing designed and built in the UK.